HOW TO SET UP WOCH
Setting up WOCH is very easy. Please follow the instructions below:
1) Connect WOCH to the power adapter by USB connector
2) Place the device on top of the WOCH (charging site is marked with Pedpac’s logo or your name)
3) Make sure that the device is placed directly in the middle
To charge your phone wirelessly it has to support wireless charging. Most new phones already have a built-in receiver. To check if yours is among them, click the button below . If yours is not among them, don’t worry. You can use an external QI receiver.
CHARGING SPEED MAY VARY USING DIFFERENT ADAPTER. RECOMMENDED ADAPTER VOLTAGE FOR MAX POWER OUTPUT IS 9 V or 12 V.
To check if your phone is QI compatible, click the button below.
I HAVE A PROBLEM USING MY WOCH
Most often reasons why WOCH is not working:
- Phone is not placed in the middle of the charger
- Phone has a metal or very thick case
- Try to reset WOCH by unplugging it from the power adapter
- WOCH is placed on the wrong side. Charging side is marked with our logo
- Your phone is not QI compatible (required an external QI receiver)