HOW TO SET UP WOCH?
Setting up WOCH is very easy. Please follow the instructions below!
1) Connect WOCH to the power brick by USB connector
2) Place the device on top of the WOCH (charging site is marked with Pedpac’s logo)
3) Make sure device is placed directly in the middle
To charge your phone wirelessly it has to support wireless charging. Most new phones already have a built-in receiver. To check if yours is among them, click the link below . If yours is not among them, don’t worry. All you have to do is use an external receiver. For a detailed introduction, see the video.
CHARGING SPEED MAY VARY USING DIFFERENT POWER BRICK. RECOMMENDED POWER BRICK CURRENT OUTPUT IS 2 A OR MORE (iPhone’s power brick has an output current of 1 A)
To check if your phone is QI compatible, click the button below:
MY WOCH DOES NOT WORK?
Possible reasons why your WOCH is not working:
– Phone is not placed in the middle of the charger
– Phone has a metal or very thich case
– Try to reset WOCH by unplugging it from power brick
– WOCH is placed on the wrong side. Charging side is marked with our logo PP
– Your phone is not Qi compatible (required extrnal Qi receiver)